Welcome to the PLONK Café! We opened this premises in May 2020 to bring discussion from the PLONK Working Group on Telegram into the public forum. Discussions in our café must be kept highly technical - either proposing or scrutinising innovations in research and innovation in areas including (but not limited to):
- Other low-level protocol improvements
- Roll-up / recursion techniques
- Technical comparisons with other ZK techniques
- Protocol economics
For the do-not’s, we echo the wording of our friends at ethresear.ch:
- This is not the place for non-technical discussion e.g. around tokens / dapps – for that, visit our Telegram
- If your signal-to-noise ratio gets too low, you will be removed from the PLONK Café . So please keep discussions information-rich. Posting on this site is accepting releasing your submitted content into the public domain (CC0).